Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So tired . . . . CT scans . . . .yellow . . . .

Fully intended to write up my Blog and post lots of quilt pictures this evening but, to tell you the truth folks, I am dog-tired after a busy fortnight coping with hospitals, medics and visitors. 

Will post pics tomorrow - all being well. 

Stephen had a CT scan yesterday morning (his birthday) when he had to drink a litre of horrible liquid beforehand.  Will obtain the results of this scan on Friday morning when he visits the oncologist.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the results show some shrinkage of the tumours, though 
Stephen did look a bit yellowish this morning which could be a bad sign. Let's hope not.

3 comments:

jan said...

Oh Babs, I really hope you are remembering to look after yourself. I t will be of no use if you become ill just now. Take care. Much love Jan xx

Angela said...

Babs take care of yourself too...I'm thinking of you both.
Love
Angela x

Maggi said...

Thinking of you both. Waiting for results is so stressful.