Saturday, March 14, 2009

TREASURES BEY0ND MEASURE!

I am astounded by all the stuff I've collected or kept over the years. Old, but good blouses from M & S bought from Guildford whilst I was teaching in the 1970's - then discovered my grandmother's mink 'thingummy' at back of an old cupboard. Can't throw that out - now can I?
Will make a good burglar alarm together with police whistle hanging on bed post.
Enough to frighten the U No Wots that might lurk under my bed!

Have already filled one massive suitcase to overflowing with clothes and only been at it - if you'll pardon the expression - for a couple of hours or so.  Will take a week at this rate - so my poor old quilting will have to take a back seat. 

My Invalid is watching football - is a Man Utd fan - keeping well out of the way.
Time to take him a cup of tea and large piece of home-made Almond Cake. 
Ah, woe is me - no cake - all that remains for me this afternoon is The Mat.

1 comment:

jan said...

Mmm I'm with you on the football. Yuk and double yk!!