Thursday, March 12, 2009

FIXED

Now have posh new handle attached to wall with which to heave myself out of the bath.
Had a successful 'dry' run this afternoon - which bodes well for future ablutions.

This situation has demanded new resolutions - a) to stop eating rubbish and b) get fit.

Started on the latter by spending 30 minutes this afternoon on my brand new yoga mat forcing myself into unmentionable positions in an attempt to 'loosen' up.  (SEE ABOVE).
Time will tell whether I develop tendonitis or resemble a "Fitness Goddess" by end of the month.
I trust it will be the latter but will keep you informed!

As far as the former (diet) is concerned,  I have 4 little ducks filled to the brim with delicious chicken liver paté awaiting their fate in the 'fridge.

Now I ask you? Wot's a gel to do?

No comments: