Saturday, October 18, 2008

MR WONDERFUL HAS ANSWERED MY CALL . . . . .

A Lovely Man with IT and 'it' and more 'it' ............has risen to the challenge and answered my call!

Not only is he handsome and my numero quatre Follower, but he can fix bad backs - can fix everything - even horses and tattoos!
Wunderbar!!

Monsieur - I salute vous. Bit soon for tu.

Have had a very busy day - thus ready for bed and book - but tomorrow I shall have a closer look at My Champion!

PS. Thankyou, Janet. Will have a look at those sites tomorrow.

Babs

3 comments:

jan said...

You are very welcome Babs, I have 2 or 3 of them so will watch how you are getting on and give you the others if you need them. Good luck with the digi camera. Oh yes hope your class goes well for you. Sounds a good one.

Grammy said...

Babs, hope you feel better tomorrow. I have sewn on my quilt for quite a while today, and look forward to bed as well.
HOpe you can get the cranky camera to download. I know that problem personally, too.
Regards,
Ruby (aka Blabbin' Grammy)

Babs Banter/QUILTECH said...

Janet/Ruby,
Hardly had time to spit today so not able to reply to you both or have a look at the sites you mentioned, Janet - but I will as my Blog is dull.
Yesterday was even busier and tomorrow similarly so. Daughter and handicapped 15 yr old grandson coming down from Scotland on Tuesday until Sunday - so that puts paid to 'spare' time this week. Patrick is hard work and requires a lot of attention. Was a twin. Both had cerebral palsy and learning disabilities but Felix died at 18 months.
Not an easy life for my daughter.
Babs