Friday, October 17, 2008

HELP! Wanted - man with IT!

Desperately in need of a man who knows what's what with IT.

By IT I do not mean 'it' which is a different kettle of fish - tho' might be an advantage. Hmm. . .. .
At this moment in time I need a man who knows what he's at - is skilled - at a computer. 'Cos, folks - I ain't!

Can bumble along trying this and that but unable to make my Blog sparkle and sing like others I've seen!
Every time I change something - it shrinks. Could make a pun here - but will restrain myself . . .

Does anyone else have this problem with lack of sparkle - or IT man? I have an imac.
Have read instructions for adding this and that till proverbial cows cum home - but 'sparkle' eludes me.

I read somewhere there is a book called Blogging for Dummies. Anyone heard of it? Guess I could Google it.

Apart from sending some pics in answer to a query on Ask Aunty Babs thread at Popular Patchwork website - am remaining glued to ironing board and duster flinging today. Exciting prospect, you'll agree.

3 comments:

jan said...

Try here Babs, there are videos to watch amd iot really is easy to follow, I can do it, so.....

jan said...

OOps forgot to put the link for you.

http://magicwithblogs.blogspot.com/

give them a try.

Grammy said...

Babs, I used to have an IMac and I loved it, but my daughters convinced me that a PC was the way to go. I fear my blog does not sparkle, but I am pleased to be able to do it at all. I love doing my blog and I am enjoying yours tremendously. I think the most important thing is the content and yours absolutely sparkles with interesting info. REgards, Ruby.