Monday, June 23, 2008

MUST TELL IT TO THE WORLD! DIET IS WORKING!

Yippee! Guess wot? Have lost 3 pounds since Thursday and I want you to be the first to know.

Dear Hungarian fellow blogger (smilimano) - who left a comment on my Blog, I must tell you that a regime of early(ish) morning pilates works - together with my No Booze/No Bread DIET. It's not easy - but it WORKS.

Been tempted - no doubt about it - could have murdered a large G & T and packet of crisps last night. Was so desperate I ran (well, shuffled) around the kitchen, biting my nails, opening fridge door/shutting it again and drinking a pint of water with a slice of lemon. Not as good as the real thing but fills you up a bit.

However- and this is the good news - dancing around the kitchen to Barry White for 10 minutes not only assuages your hunger/alcohol pangs, but tones you up and helps the weight loss.
I challenge anyone not to get off their bum whilst he's singing 'You're the First, my Last my Everything!' I played it this morning whilst washing my smalls (a misnomer if ever there was) - got carried away at one point - did some extraordinary high kicks (for my age) and fell down!

Expecting company today - thus might fall by the wayside this week. But shall try and remain STRONG. Plan to weigh myself each Monday morning, and will let you know how I fare and any tempting slimming recipes I acquire. if you have some - then let me know.

No comments: