Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A MISSING PERSON!

Too busy to 'talk' to you yesterday m'dear as I was Bogged down (pardon the pun) with domesticity and quilting.

Continuing saga of the Rhubarb Tart: 
My neighbour managed to escape before I had chance to off-load a large portion of The Rhubarb Tart (see above).   She was espied climbing into a taxi yesterday morning.  
Whither - you may ask?
A: I know not whither. It is a complete mystery.  
Watch this space for further episodes of  "The Mysterious Missing Neighbour!"

Re remaining Tart. I am desperate to be relieved of The Last Slice. Might Ebay be the answer?

Other food:
Made a very tasty Chilli for last night's supper. Served with usual rice (my old, well-tried and no-fail method) plus a mixed salad and usual accompaniments.

**If you insist I will post the recipe on the Blog - but only if you insist!
Pudding was fresh fruit 'cos I'm trying to diet.
I eat a very healthy breakfast when I'm dieting (see pic above) - sees me thru' until suppertime apart from a piece of fruit at lunchtime.

Quilting:
Completed another Winter Blues Block - see above.  I like it tho' friends prefer the Autumn version.  Can''t please everyone.
Fabrics were from a number of sources including www.craftconn.com and my dear friend Roxanne at www.cottoncapersquiltshop.com.
Have a look at these sites - they are excellent and have proved very reliable and SAFE over the past 2 years!

You can see my winter blues block on the Popular Patchwork website - another interesting and informative site.
Do pay it a visit and say 'hello' to Katy.
www.popularpatchwork.com.

By for now . . . . .'have a nice day...'




No comments: