Friday, June 6, 2008

BEREFT!

Am bereft. Bluetits have flown the nest.   Fledged when my back was turned. 
 They were busy - with lots of activity at 7.30 on Thursday morning - but done a bunk by 11am when I returned from Pilates.  Feel cheated. Will check nesting box tomorrow. 

Mystery of Disappearing Neighbour:  Not slave traffic as first feared 'cos she has returned.

Have lost a bit of momentum re My Blog.  Promise to get back on track at the weekend.
Have a few pics I want to share with you m'dear (my fan.)

Ah! before I forget. The Diet. Will post pics and comments re My Diet and weight loss, later.
It was watching Jodie win the Nancy role in "I'd do anything" and thinking she ought to lose a pound or two that reminded me.    Thought she was the best in spite of excess baggage.

Re Nancy. I played that part some years ago. May show you a photo or two - if I can find 'em. 

Off to have supper. English asparagus on rocket, topped with soft poached egg and shavings of parmesan. Tres delicieuse! 


No comments: