Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Fast Diet. Will this really work?

Ate 'fairly' normal yesterday - Tuesday - and did NOT eat Magnum choc bar as planned. Found I was cautious (sort of) in what I ate even though it was an off-diet day.

From what I can (honestly) remember I ate the following:

Tea - 2 bananas - toast - prawns - salad - tomato soup - small tuna/pasta salad - 5 Rich Tea biscuits - numerous cups of tea - one large coffee - 3 boiled sweets. Ah - just remembered - 2 slices of homemade cherry and walnut cake I baked last week. Still edible.

Perhaps with hindsight it wasn't  'cautious' eating. More like eating non-stop throughout the day, but ate NOTHING after 6 pm!

Had cup of tea and a banana this morning (Wednesday) followed by a large cup of coffee with single cream and one slice of buttered toast.

If I lose weight on this diet it will be a miracle.

No comments: