Sunday, February 1, 2009

BQL Perpetual Calendar January BOM

It's such a change to be following a BOM created by another quilter - especially when one's mind is elsewhere, and concentrating on invalid's urgent needs. 

A real change and new beginning for me as I am usually drawn to traditional blocks and quilts - see SG slideshow below on sidebar.

I should be finishing off other important work but I cannot concentrate at the moment and this simple but interesting BOM designed by Kandy Newton of BQL is perfect in that it enables me to 'switch off' now and again. Very enjoyable and highly recommended.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Hey,,Babs,
Love your quilts and the music. Thinking of yuo as you care for your friend.
Love to you,
Ruby

katyp said...

Hi Babs, glad you got some sewing done at the weekend. I'm doing BQL challenge too, it was fun wasn't it. I like your lame! February doesn't look quite as exciting though, might od it next week.