Friday, July 10, 2009

Just 2 Cornettos . . .





Received a lovely surprise today when my son, daughter-in-law, and grand-daughter arrived unexpectedly from the Highlands of Scotland to see how we are coping. Don't get to see them as often nowadays as it is too far for Stephen to travel, so the visit was doubly welcome.
Megan is absolutely thrilled to be chosen as Head Girl this year. She's lovely - is a proficient sailor - and hopes to receive her trainers certificate this week so she can teach sailing, alongside her brother Sam, on Loch Morlich near their home. I am thrilled about my grandchildren - all 10 of them - and I must congratulate my three children and their spouses for being such super and sensible parents who support and encourage their children to the nth degree.

No comments: