Saturday, April 20, 2013

Quilting the Singing Garden borders on my Juki - 9 weeks after surgery . . .

 Singing bird in corner of Autumn Singing Garden quilt . . . .  random quilting.
FMQ nests of squawking chicks around borders of the quilt . .  well, it's bird song ain't it? Know lots of people who squawk and call it singing - so why not my little chickadees!

It was quite scary starting to quilt again after so long. Luckily my Juki stitched like a dream. I oiled ithe machine thoroughly before going into hospital so it was ready to go . . . . and so was I . . .

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sound like it's all going very well... I bet you're relieved you didn't sell that Juki Beast now eh!

Babs Banter/QUILTECH said...

You can say that again! Thanks mainly to you Angie who encouraged me to persevere. Have you seen the new longarm juki? Looks fabulous - but out of my reach . . . .

Babs Banter/QUILTECH said...

You can say that again! Thanks mainly to you Angie who encouraged me to persevere. Have you seen the new longarm juki? Looks fabulous - but out of my reach . . . .

Patsy said...

Beautiful! You're back at the machine...yipee!! You've still "got it!"