Monday, October 31, 2011

FRAGRANT MOI!


Was buying groceries -veggies - from Lidl and picked up a bottle of their new Madame Glamour (name puts you off) perfume everyone is raving about. Apparently beat Dior and others in blind testing.

Thought it will do as an everyday fragrance - cheap. First impression was of lavatory cleaner - but it mellowed and was not bad. Sprayed myself liberally and limped to library and covered market.
Was stopped twice by women saying how nice I smelled and what was my perfume? It's Dior something or other said one lady. 'I buy that - but it's so expensive at £80 a bottle. Yours is a bit different - but LOVELY! Bet it's expensive.' Yes, it is rather. Lidl - £3.99 a bottle!!!
Lasts a long time too - unlike my usual Clarins Sunshine perfume - which is nice and fresh - but soon disappears.
See both perfumes above. More FREE information for you gals. I'm too good to you.
Tests on Juki sewing machine coming up later.




No comments: