Monday, October 31, 2011

A case of DIY


As my back problem is something I have to live with - unless my bottom or legs go numb - in which case an op will be performed ASAP - it's a case of DIY treatment.

So . . . have made an appointment with physio for some traction - contacted my ex pilates tutor to see if she can help and instead of counselling I've been having at Cancercare - asked for massage sessions instead.

Decided I must do something about my pale washed-out face. Invested in two wash-off 'home tan' products. See above. Guerlain Teint d'ailleurs 02 - made me look like a red Indian (apologies to American Indians - lived in Oklahoma and good friends with a couple - who would understand!) Should have ordered 01. The Becca - Tobacco (colour not flavour) did similar. However, mixed with some pale foundation and moisturiser - look less red Indian - more of a Strictly Come Dancing star!
This is useful FREE information for you.


No comments: