Monday, January 19, 2009

QUILTING HAVING TO TAKE A BACK SEAT FOR A WHILE.

Apologies to visitors who access my Blog in the hope of discovering exciting new quilt projects or blocks.
Patchwork and quilting  has to take a back seat for the present but please keep watching as I might be able to post a picture or two now and again of some ancient undertakings . . . mostly UFO's.  I shall of course still make comments related, or otherwise.

To students reading this - do not panic! Will still be teaching monthly Heirloom Sampler workshops, local Church (Elgar) Groups plus home workshops for worriers!

2 comments:

Marty Mason said...

My dear quilting friend...You are in my prayers. I don't like to sound as though I have too much religion, but I truly believe that prayer works. Can one have too much religion? God has worked in my life, as I am sure he will continue to work in yours.

jan said...

Understand Babs, hope things not too bad for you. lol jan