Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time for Panto and Aladdin's Cave in Manchester!

This is Barry's fabric store in Manchester. 

A bit depressed after a visit to Christie Hospital (cancer hospital for non UK residents) so popped into this store en route from said hospital to buy some calico.  If they had some. 
If they had some???  Barry has EVERYTHING!  Wunderbar fabrics for every imaginable creation.

A veritable Aladdin's Cave!  They have branches all over the UK so do have a look guy and gals.
No website I'm afraid. You'll have to totter along to the store. They cater for everything creative and are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!  Yes, that's how cheap they are.  Only canaries are cheeper.
Perhaps the word inexpensive is more appropriate having had a good education. Me that is. Not sure about Barry.

Talking of whom - I hope you read this Barry, this 'cos I 'm going to ask for a discount when I next visit the store - which will probably be tomorrow as we have another CT scan appointment in the morning.

2 comments:

JulesQuilts said...

Great to see you back blogging again. hugs julie xxx

jan said...

We used to have a Barry come to Milton Keynes, to a lady's house and then she invited all quilters to come along and buy. I wonder if this is the same Barry. My gosh have I had some bargains from him in the past.