Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ricky Tims - and a robin for Christmas!



Was given this little knitted robin for Christmas - didn't know what to say . . . overwhelmed!

Also given a wonderful "Grand Finale" DVD by Ricky Tims. I suggest you buy it. He is a brilliant teacher - gives clear instructions and is a mine of information. As I have lots of unquilted tops waiting . . . . . . . waiting . . . . . will certainly use some of his techniques - especially the way he binds his quilts. Beautiful.

This is the best Christmas present ever and I have sat and watched it 3 times already.
Relaxing with cups of tea and warm mince pies. Bliss!

Off to my brother's house to celebrate the New Year, but I shall drive back afterwards. I never was one for alcohol but stopped drinking completely after seeing how it affected Stephen.
Feel all the better for it.

Happy New Year to you all!!

No comments: