Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekend Chores . . . pure happiness . . .

Received a call at 8 o clock this morning to tell me a lorry load of logs (£110) will arrive in 2 hours time - dumped on the drive -and take me 2 days to hump around to the back of the house.

I guess that takes care of my weekend folks!

Had promised to layer a 13 years old and very ugly quilt (on dining table, using micro-tek gadget) with step-by-step photographs this weekend for www.popularpatchwork.com of which I'm "Resident Expert" or "Ask Aunty Babs" - better known by kind friends as "Mrs Know-it- All." Hmm . . . Have ironed the quilt top up to now . . . .Rest will have to wait. . . .

Neither log humping nor layering a quilt are favourite weekend past-times - but needs must . . . .

Will keep you posted . . .

No comments: